If you have any questions about this policy, please:
Write to: Daps Airport Travel, 6 The Ropewalk, Neath SA11 1EW
Phone: 01639 646380
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
Peak Online manage the website on behalf of Daps Airport Travel. The data you input is not shared with anyone outside of Peak Online or Daps Airport Travel and is only used for Daps Airport Travel purposes.
What data we gather from you
Via the contact form on the Daps Airport Travel website:
If you would like to contact Daps Airport Travel using our contact form then you will be asked for your contact name and email address. Once your data is received by Daps Airport Travel it is only then ever seen by Daps Airport Travel and Peak Online so that they can process your request.
How we use this data and how long do we store it for?
We use this data for the purposes explained above and do not share your data outside of the companies detailed above. We will keep your data as long as necessary to fulfil your request or at a time when you ask us to delete it.
You can ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time. This may delay or prevent us delivering a service to you. We will try to meet your request but we may be required to hold or process information to meet our legal duties. You are entitled to request access to and a copy of any information we hold about you. If you find that the information that Daps Airport Travel/ Peak Online holds about you is no longer accurate, you have the right to ask to have this corrected.
What are cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Daps Airport Travel domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Daps Airport Travel, 6 The Ropewalk, Neath SA11 1EW
- Phone: 01639 646380